Vaishujaneblogger.com

Friday 27 March 2020

Dialogue between two friends.



  • Imagine that a person who has returned to his native place after a long time is talking to his old friend about the changes that have taken place in the village. Write a dialogue between two friends who have become nostalgic about their old village.
Dialogue between two friends.
Mohan: Hi! Soham.
Soham:  (smiled) Hello! How are you?
Mohan:(Pleased) I am fine.I am very glad to meet you such a long time.
Soham: (pleased) I too. Where did you go  such a long time?
Mohan:I have been to Delhi for six months.
Soham:(wondered)   For six months ! but why?
Mohan: I went there in search of job.But didn't find me such a job in which I am interested.
Mohan: Well, what a drastic change at Kaldhari during six months!
Soham: Yeah! Everything has been   changed.
Mohan:   This shows our government's activeness.
Soham:  Yes,it is because of our PM and the Surpanch of our village.
Mohan: Do you remember this place where we used to play cricket?Now it has been replaced by the Community Hall.
Soham: Yes, I recall the mango trees.We used to climb and pluck the mangoes.
Mohan: Oh!Now trees are also cut down to build the office of grampanchayat.
Soham:  Do you remember the roads of our village during the monsoon?
Mohan: Yes, we used to walk bare footed on the muddy roads.
Soham: Now roads have become cement roads.
Mohan: We used to swim in the river during the summer vacation.
Soham:Ya.Now it has become dry.
Mohan: Though our village has been developed,we can't forget our sweet childhood memories attached to it.
Soham:  Yes, still old is gold.
Mohan:  Now most of the old things have become history only to cherish in our mind.
 Soham:Yes.Ok,bye.
Mohan: Bye ,talk you later.

5 comments:

Speech on Teachers' Day 5th September.

Speech on Teachers' Day ,5th September.   Good morning to one and all and my greetings to all my respected teachers. Honourable chairpe...